If you’re looking for some of the best quotes about reading to kids, then you’re exactly at the right place.
It’s undeniable that a child’s reading skills are essential to their success in work, school, and life in general. Reading to your children is essential at this time in order to become a good reader and imaginer. Reading to your child can also increase critical thinking.
Books are the real and true friends in our lives. Books help out to take us out to show the imagination of the world. Books help us improve critical thinking. Books do not demand anything from us but they give us lots of joy.
There are so many benefits to encourage your kids to read books. As, they are children, so you can easily get them involved by allowing reading to be entertaining, fun, and enjoyable.
Benefits of Reading to Kids
Reading to your child is not only beneficial to improve his language. There are many other benefits which are listed below.
- Reading encourages a thirst for knowledge in your child.
- Reading boosts communication skills, and it increases communication and builds the bond between you and your kid.
- Reading is important to develop language skills.
- Reading improves imaginations and listening skills.
- Reading enhances a child’s concentration, which is an essential skill for your kids in order to able to improve concentration.
- Reading usually calms a child, usually when he is tired and restless.
- Reading to young children sets them up to succeed
Quotes about Reading to Kids
These quotes about reading to kids will help you understand the importance of reading along with that, it will tell you how reading is important for the other famous personalities.
Here is a list of 50 famous quotes about the importance of reading and books that will keep you inspired and motivated to read books. Read these Quotes about reading kids and get inspired!
- “Reading to children, even before they can understand words, teaches them to associate books with love and affection.”
- “Reading should not be presented to children as a chore or a duty. It should be offered as a gift. “ By Kate Decamillo
- “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” By Margret fuller
- “Everyone is a reader; some just have found their favorite book yet.”
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn the more places you will go.”
- “A child who reads will be an adult who thinks.” By Sasha Salmina
- “Reading is dreaming with your eyes open.”
- “There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of book is best of all.”
- “You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back & relax, all you need is a book.”
- “If you read just a book a day to your child, they will have been read 1825 books by their fifth birthday. Every day count. Every book counts”
- “Reading is the passport to countless adventures.”
- “A children story which only enjoyed by children is a bed children’s story.” By C-S Lewis
- “There are more treasures in books, than in all the pirate’s loot on treasure island.” By Walt Disney
- “Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.” By Walt Disney
- “A book is a gift you can open again and again.” By Garrison Kelllor
- “The journey of a lifetime starts with the turning of a page.” By Rachel Anders
- “If you are going to get anywhere in life you have to read a lot of books.” By Roald Dahl
- “I think it’s the books that you read when you are young that live with you.” By J-K Rowling
- “A book is a magical thing that lets you travel to far-away places without ever leaving your chair.” By Katrins Mayer
- “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” By Ernest Hemingway
- “A book is like a garden, carried in a pocket.” Chinese Proverb
- “I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book.” J-K Rewling
- “It was impossible to feel alone in a room full of favorite books.” By Riley Redgate
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of mind of think.” By Albert Einstein
- “There is no such thing as a kid who hates reading. There are kids who love reading, and kids who are reading the wrong books.” By James Patterson
- “I always read. You know how sharks have to keep swimming or they die? I’m like that. If I stop reading, I die.”
- “All great leaders are readers.”
- “I am a reader, not because I don’t have a life, But because I choose to have many.”
- “I am a reader that means I live in a crazy fantasy world with unrealistic expectations.”
- “She reads book as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.”en I feel I have accomplished something important.” By Roald Dahl
- “If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”By Haruki Muraka
- “Reading is an exercise in empathy, an exercise in walking in someone else’s shoes for a while.” By Maloree Blackman
- “Blessed are the children of the bookworm for they shall inherit the books.”
- “Reading gives us a place to go, when we have to stay where we are.”
- “A day without reading is like… just kidding, I have no idea.”
- “Kids should be encouraged to read whatever interests them to help develop a lifelong love of reading, rather than stressing about whether a book is “the right level.”
- “The book to read is not the one that thinks for you, but the one which makes you think.” By Harper Lee
- “Make it a rule never to give up a child a book you would not read yourself.”
- “The best way to get kids reading more is to give them books that they’ll gobble up, and that will make them ask for another.” By James Patterson
- “Every book is a children’s book if he can read.”
- “When kids are reading, we often jump in to make corrections very quickly. Try just waiting to see if they correct themselves. You will be surprised at the number of times that they make changes without your help and it will give them more confidence in their ability as a reader.”
- “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” By Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
- “Reading is a conversation. All the books talk. But a good book listens as well.” By Mark Haddon
- “Once you learn to read you will be forever free.”By Fredrick Douglas
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy books and that’s kind of same thing.”
- “The world was here for the reading.” By Betty Smith
I hope you like these quotes about reading to kids. You must have got enough inspiration from these quotes to start reading to your kid. Leave a comment below with your favorite quotes about reading to kids and share it with your friends and family.