Looking for the best funny quotes about college life and education?
A college is a lighthouse which emits radiations of knowledge and wisdom. College life is indeed the most beautiful and lovely phase in every student’s life. So how about a having a laugh at some funny college life quotes that every student can relate to.
Here are some hilariously funny quotes about college life to lighten up your day with laughter, smiles, and memories:
Read more: Motivational Quotes For Students In College.
Funny Quotes About College Life
- “99% of the women in this world are beautiful, the rest is in my college.”
- “College is a refuge from hasty judgment.” Robert Frost
- “Life in college is more fun than a serious effort to get an education.”
- “A college education shows how little people think.”
- “Going to college offered me the chance to play football for four more years.” Ronald Reagan
- “I went to college. I had a double major in biology and physical education, but my major was wrestling.” Dan Gable
- “One half who graduate from college never read another book.” G. M. Trevelyan
- “In college, I had a crush on one of my professors. I used to bat my eyelashes and coo at him. He didn’t respond at all, which made me like him even more.” Navi Rawat
- “In college life If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
- “College is fun as long as you don’t die.”
- “In university, they don’t tell you that the greater part of the law is learning to tolerate fools.” Doris Lessing
- “The college has given me the confidence I need to fail.” Jarod Kintz
- “College is the reward for surviving high school.” Judd Apatow
- “100s of years have passed, millions of tomorrows have come, but still, hope is alive in all students, tomorrow I will definitely start studying.”
- I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back. Fred Allen
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.
- College is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane.
- Don’t do drugs kids. There’s a time and place for everything. It’s called college.
- You can lead a boy to college but you can’t make him think. Elbert Hubbard
- College teaches you how the world is financially screwing you over.
- A white boy that makes C’s in college can make it to the White House. Chris Rock
- At the end of college life i want to thank google wikipedia and however invented copy and paste.
- College is cool because if you relax for 5 second,than all of a sudden you are failing 11 classes,even though you are only taking 5….
- Experience college life and enjoy it.You are the pawns in the first year. You are ministers in the second year. You become the king of campus in the final year.
- College professor: someone who talks in other people’s sleep. W.H. Auden
- College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night? David Wood
- During a test, people look up for inspiration, down in desperation, and left and right for information.
- Never get married in college; it’s hard to get a start if a prospective employer finds you’ve already made one mistake. Elbert Hubbard
- I don’t get why girls go to college, you don’t need a degree to make a sandwich.
- College is like a fountain of knowledge – and the students are there to drink. Chuck Palahniuk
- The night before an exam is like a night before Christmas. You can’t sleep and yet hope for a miracle too!
- Make the most of your college life because life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- I said college starts tomorrow. I didn’t say I was going to be there.
- When I say I miss my college life, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the school.
Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them. George Lorimer
- It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. Say no to exams in college.
Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to college or because they didn’t. L. L. Henderson
- If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library. Frank Zappa
- College has taught me one very important thing: Naps are essential for survival.
- What’s the meaning of life? School for 12 years. College for 3 years. Then you work till you die.
- During a test, when a teacher passes by, you cover your answer sheet with your hand, so that the teacher can’t see how stupid you are.
- A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car, but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.Theodore Roosevelt
- If college has taught me anything, it’s how to be a successful procrastinator and how to steal a parking spot.
- A thermometer is not the only thing that gets a ‘degree’ without having a ‘brain’! (A silent message for all students).
- A thousand words of any teacher do not hurt much. But the silence of a friend in the examination hall brings tears to the eyes!
- One of the great mind destroyers of college education is the belief that if it’s very complex, it’s very profound. Dennis Prager
- Colleges are places where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed. R.S. Ingersoll
These were the top funny quotes about college education. Hope you like these quotes and don’t forget to share it with your friends. Leave a comment below with your favorite funny quotes about college.