Are you looking for funny positive attitude quotes? A positive attitude is a catalyst and it causes a chain reaction of positive thinking. A positive attitude not only improve your physical and mental health but also inspire others from your behavior which improve your work life and relationship with your family and friends.
Here we collect some of the best funny quotes about positive attitude to give you smile and positive attitude at the same time.
Funny Quotes About Positive Attitude
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. – Herm Albright
- It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.- Robert Benchley
- I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. – Ron White
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. – Elbert Hubbard
- Think like a proton. Always positive.
- If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research.- Wilson Miznw
- Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.
- Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is! Jeffrey Gittomer
- I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches. – Alice Roosewelt Longwerth
- The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. –
- Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes. – Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
- Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ’til it gets there.– Josh Billings
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
– Zig Ziglar
- A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. – Dalai Lama
- My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. – Mark Twain
- I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
- Aspire to Inspire before you Expire! – Eugene Bell Jr.
- Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 telling them to sit down and shut-up.
- When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what? – Sydney Harris
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. – Jack London
Funny Quotes About Positive Attitude Towards Life
- Life is funny. If you don’t laugh, you’re in trouble. – Taylor Hawkins
- Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
- Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.- Voltaire
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. – Cathy Guisewite
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles Schulz
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth
- If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. – Henny Youngman
- Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese. – Luis Bunuel
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity. – Albert Einstein
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about to learning dance in the rain.
- Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell. – Bill Copeland
- If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. – Marie Osmand
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. – Jules Renard
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory – Albert Shweitzer
- If at first you don’t succeed, think how many people you’ve made happy. – H. Duane Black
Funny Positive Attitude Quotes For Work
- Delegate your work. Stop spending dollar time on penny jobs. – Mary Kay Ash
An expert is a man who tells you a simple thing in a confused way in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault. – Phyllis Diller
- Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. – George Carlin
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. – Woody Allen
- Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished. – Leslie Nielsen
Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil—and you’ll never get a job working for a tabloid. – Dennis Miller
- If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter. – John Gotti
- The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job application form. –Stanley J. Randall
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde
- If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut. – Albert Einsten
- It is better to have one person working with you than three people working for you. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- There’s no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn’t tell you about it? – Kin Hubbard
- Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? – Edgar Bergen
- Aim low, reach your goals, and avoid disappointment.’ – Dilbert
- If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock. – Claude McDonald
- Work is a necessity for man. Man invented the alarm clock.’ – Pablo Picass0
- ‘Nothing is illegal if a hundred businessmen decide to do it.’ – Andrew Young
- Sometimes the best part of my job is that the chair swivels’
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
These were the best funny positive attitude quotes for work and towards life. Share these funny quotes about positive attitude with your friends and make them smile. Leave a comment below with your favorite funny positive attitude quotes.